John Doe, Whisky, Spring 1980. X were transcendent in Spring 1980. Hot! Definitely still my fave punk band. Always felt he should have been a much bigger star. Channeling Jim Morrison with his black leather pants at the Whisky.
Back: John standing on Slash Magazine/Records roof, after inking their first contract for their first LP, “Los Angeles,” January 1980. Someone set dry plants on fire, in front of John.
Small-3XL. White, Black, Heather Navy, Charcoal.
- Thicker, heavier cotton, but still soft.
- Gildan 64000 Unisex Softstyle T-Shirt
- More fitted than some of Gildan’s other t-shirts
- Double stitching on neckline and sleeves add more durability.
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Tear Away Label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center