John Doe, Whisky, Spring 1980. X were transcendent in Spring 1980. Hot! Definitely still my fave punk band. Always felt he should have been a much bigger star. Channeling Jim Morrison with his black leather pants at the Whisky.
Back: John standing on Slash Magazine/Records roof, after inking their first contract for their first LP, “Los Angeles,” January 1980. Someone set dry plants on fire, in front of John.
Colors: Canvas [Tan/Beige], Cocoa [Light Brownish], Eclipse [Blackish], Frost [Whitish], Midnight [Bluish], Pewter [Gray] and Silver.
- Silky soft and great drape.
- Breathable with Cooling effect
- Highly absorbent and wicks water away
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Made in USA
- Side seamed
- Set on rib collar
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Satin label
- 70% Viscose Bamboo 30% Organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd