X, Exene, Decline of Western Civilization filming, Club 88, West LA, March 1980. THIS photo chosen by Exene for cover of Live at the Masque, 3 CD/cassette set Exene produced in mid-1990s. Used in magazines: ICON issue of Shepard Fairey’s Swindle magazine, book cover (Kids in the Black Hole), and many other magazines, books, documentaries
A real CLASSIC image!
Back: Press Conference at the Masque, 3-18-1979. Day after St Patrick’s Day Massacre, when police attacked punks at Elk’s Lodge. You can see the sadness in her eyes.
Colors: Canvas [Tan/Beige], Cocoa [Light Brownish], Eclipse [Blackish], Frost [Whitish], Midnight [Bluish], Pewter [Gray] and Silver.
- Silky soft and great drape.
- Breathable with Cooling effect
- Highly absorbent and wicks water away
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Made in USA
- Side seamed
- Set on rib collar
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Satin label
- 70% Viscose Bamboo 30% Organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd