Weirdos, John Denney at first Slash Magazine Benefit, July 8, 1977 (front).
Unisex T-Shirt (Gildan 2000)
S-5XL. White, Black, Stone Blue, Carolina Blue, Ice Grey, Charcoal, Forest Green.
I chose this to showcase my most beloved, infamous, classic photos in a truly affordable t-shirt. Have you looked at prices online? Etsy? A little flower in the shoulder for $35? I love the Gildan line.
Plus the added size range is great! Not all of us are on the small side. Many women could wear larges sizes as a short dress. Cool with leggings or tights underneath. Anyway, this is a fun tee line.
This is of the most classic t-shirts in a basic fit. Also one of the most popular t-shirts for men among the printer’s customers.
- 100% cotton jersey cotton
- Increased body and sleeve lengths to accommodate shrinkage.
- Seamless double needle 7/8 collar
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems