Screamers debut, Tomata du Plenty and Tommy Gear, Slash Magazine Loft, May 28, 1977. THE. BEST. LA. BAND. Their debut show was landmark. Their shows and parties were memorable events.
Sadly, they imploded before officially recording. Which left the other best and most famous LA band, X. We all hung out. So many Screamers, X, Germs stories. Did I mention the Screamers gave the best parties!
Oh the photos and stories: onstage, offstage, parties, the Masque: I’ve a ton of ’em.
The music! The shows! Nothing will ever come close to it. Had to be there. Thanks for the memories, Tomata du Plenty, Tommy Gear, KK Barrett, Paul Roessler and others.
Colors: Canvas [Tan/Beige], Cocoa [Light Brownish], Eclipse [Blackish], Frost [Whitish], Midnight [Bluish], Pewter [Gray] and Silver.
- Silky soft and great drape.
- Breathable with Cooling effect
- Highly absorbent and wicks water away
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Made in USA
- Side seamed
- Set on rib collar
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Satin label
- 70% Viscose Bamboo 30% Organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd