Screamers debut, Tomata du Plenty and Tommy Gear, Slash Magazine Loft, May 28, 1977. THE. BEST. LA. BAND. Their debut show was landmark. Their shows and parties were memorable events.
Sadly, they imploded before officially recording. Which left the other best and most famous LA band, X. We all hung out. So many Screamers, X, Germs stories. Did I mention the Screamers gave the best parties!
Oh the photos and stories: onstage, offstage, parties, the Masque: I’ve a ton of ’em.
The music! The shows! Nothing will ever come close to it. Had to be there. Thanks for the memories, Tomata du Plenty, Tommy Gear, KK Barrett, Paul Roessler and others.
Small-3XL. White, Black, Heather Navy, Charcoal.
- Thicker, heavier cotton, but still soft.
- Gildan 64000 Unisex Softstyle T-Shirt
- More fitted than some of Gildan’s other t-shirts
- Double stitching on neckline and sleeves add more durability.
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Tear Away Label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center