Darby Crash, Masque Benefit, Feb 24, 1978. Great color image with bloody chest.
Darby 2.5 years later. I believe we were at a party in England. Probably my last photo of him. June/July 1980. He is puffy and his skin bad. Sigh. Those intense blue eyes, looking straight at ya!
Small-3XL. White, Black, Heather Navy, Charcoal.
- Thicker, heavier cotton, but still soft.
- Gildan 64000 Unisex Softstyle T-Shirt
- More fitted than some of Gildan’s other t-shirts
- Double stitching on neckline and sleeves add more durability.
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Tear Away Label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center