Darby Crash, Masque Benefit, Feb 24, 1978. Great color image with bloody chest.
Darby 2.5 years later. I believe we were at a party in England. Probably my last photo of him. June/July 1980. He is puffy and his skin bad. Sigh. Those intense blue eyes, looking straight at ya!
Colors: Canvas [Tan/Beige], Cocoa [Light Brownish], Eclipse [Blackish], Frost [Whitish], Midnight [Bluish], Pewter [Gray] and Silver.
- Silky soft and great drape.
- Breathable with Cooling effect
- Highly absorbent and wicks water away
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Made in USA
- Side seamed
- Set on rib collar
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Satin label
- 70% Viscose Bamboo 30% Organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd