Darby Crash, Germs, Masque, Nov 23, 1977. ICONIC photo of Darby at his rawest, highest energy, full of optimism and youthful joy and craziness.
Back: Darby in Sunset Strip gutter, between Tower Records and the Roxy, near where I lived too. He was fond of putting safety pins all over his jeans with his homemade Germs tee. First official Germs photo session ever, June 1977.
Small-3XL. White, Black, Heather Navy, Charcoal.
- Thicker, heavier cotton, but still soft.
- Gildan 64000 Unisex Softstyle T-Shirt
- More fitted than some of Gildan’s other t-shirts
- Double stitching on neckline and sleeves add more durability.
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Tear Away Label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center