Darby Crash, Germs, Masque, Nov 23, 1977. ICONIC photo of Darby at his rawest, highest energy, full of optimism and youthful joy and craziness.
Back: Darby in Sunset Strip gutter, between Tower Records and the Roxy, near where I lived too. He was fond of putting safety pins all over his jeans with his homemade Germs tee. First official Germs photo session ever, June 1977.
Colors: Canvas [Tan/Beige], Cocoa [Light Brownish], Eclipse [Blackish], Frost [Whitish], Midnight [Bluish], Pewter [Gray] and Silver.
- Silky soft and great drape.
- Breathable with Cooling effect
- Highly absorbent and wicks water away
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Made in USA
- Side seamed
- Set on rib collar
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Satin label
- 70% Viscose Bamboo 30% Organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd