Alice Bag, Masque Benefit, Feb 24, 1978, Elk’s Lodge. One of these images in the SMITHSONIAN!! How cool is that! Both photos in many books, mags and elsewhere. Alice Bag and I will ALWAYS have this bond! Makes me cry with joy and pride!
Alice is such a great iconic, legendary inspiration for so many. For women, punks, Latinas/Chicanas, crafters and more. Plus she’s a great wife, mother, and friend. Oh yes, she is STILL making music. Progressive politically. What’s not to love!!
Colors: Canvas [Tan/Beige], Cocoa [Light Brownish], Eclipse [Blackish], Frost [Whitish], Midnight [Bluish], Pewter [Gray] and Silver.
- Silky soft and great drape.
- Breathable with Cooling effect
- Highly absorbent and wicks water away
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Made in USA
- Side seamed
- Set on rib collar
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Satin label
- 70% Viscose Bamboo 30% Organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd